• Coming soon
  • Coming soon
  • Coming soon

  • Northern Treasures
    Travel with us from Lima to the
    most important sites in Peru!
    See Chan Chan (Chimu Culture), than
    the Moon Pyramid, and do not miss
    the colonial flair of Trujillo and
    the treasures of the Lord of Sipan
    or the Lady of Cao.
  • Classic Destinations
    See the unique floating islands
    of the Uros on the famous lake Titicaca.
    Visit the town of Arequipa, from where
    you can easily get to one of the world's
    deepest canyons, the Colca
    Canyon, home of the majestic condor.
  • World Wonder
    Would travelling to Peru be the same
    without having seen Machu Picchu?
    Of course not! So, see it with your
    own eyes! Afterwards a train brings you
    to Cusco, once navel of the Inca Empire,
    whose former glory is still reflected
    in the old buildings.
  • Amazonas Rainforest
    Have you known that the Peruvian Rainforest
    covers more than 60% of the country?
    Endless numbers of plants and animals wait
    being discovered by you.
    Enjoy nature during special excursions
    and relax in your comfortable lodge.


Unsere Reise-Bausteine ermöglichen Ihnen Erstellung Ihrer maßgeschneiderten Individualreisen nach Peru, indem Sie die verschiedenen Angebote so miteinander kombinieren, dass Sie eine komplette Peru Reise ergeben. Durch unsere langjährige Erfahrung und Landkenntnisse haben wir für Sie attraktive Orte ausgesucht, die Ihnen Geschichte, Kultur, viele erstaunliche Sehenswürdigkeiten, atemberaubende Landschaften und einzigartige Menschen näher bringen sollen.


Our modul for a visit to the natural highlights in the Peruvian rainforest - your travel helps protecting the environment.

The Peruvian Rainforest is home of more bird species than the one in Costa Rica - nevertheless the small Central American country attracts more birdwatching fans than Peru. Everybody relates Peru to the Andean Mountain Range and Inca culture, but its rainforest covers actually about 60% of the country while the remaining 40% belong to the coast and the Andean Mountains. And not only birdwatching makes it worth visiting the rainforest: the rivers belong to the amazing pink dolphin, caimans hide close to the river shore and the world's biggest rodents, the Capybaras, walk quietly over rivergrassland.

Help the country's nature with your trip to the rainforest! We kindly recommend you visiting this part of the country for its significance in terms of environmental protection. Only if the native fishermen recognize that they can earn more in tourism than with the slaughter of pink dolphins, than there is the hope left that their will finally revise their thinking and attitude. Only if the destruction of trees endangered with extinction becomes unimportant compared to a good income in tourism, those trees could be saved. The positive influence of tourism can be seen in Southern Peru whichs receives the highest number of foreign visitors each year. Every inhabitant there can tell you how different towns looked before; not only the government but also the normal people put in effort in making the region an attractive site to visit. It would be desireable if the same could happen in the rainforest whose structure is so fragile and on whose intact condition we depend - also in the First-World-Countries.

.....................Kolibri im Regenwald
Colibri in the Peruvian rainforest

Route for the 3-and 4-Day-Trips: 
Flight Lima or Cusco –Puerto Maldonado - Excursions and room in a comfortable rainforest lodge - return to Lima or Cusco

Flight time:
Lima-Cusco- Puerto Maldonado: 1,5 hrs
Flug Cusco - Puerto Maldonado: 35 Min.

  • Moduls for the 3-day-trip Tambopata
    (B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner)

  • Moduls for the 4-day-trip Tambopata
    (B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner)

    Included in the price
    - 2 r 3 x overnights in Tambopata
    - English speaking guide
    - 2 or 3 x B+L+D
    - all excursions and visits as described in the program
    - Fights Cusco - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco

    Not included
    - insurances such as travel cancellation insurance, travel withdrawal insurance, holiday guarantee/discontinuation insurance, travel health insurance, emergency insurance, travel accident insurance, baggage insurance
    - All extras - e.g. meals not specified, telephone, gratuities, beverages (so far as not expressly included), optional excursions, etc

Note: We reserve the right to make modifications to the extent such modifications are not essential and the subject of the contract is not unreasonably impaired for the customer.

  • Price for a minimum of 2 travellers and per Person in a doble room: starts 490 Euro (details are mentioned in the catalogues)
  • How to book? Click here to learn more.